Then print and complete it, and send it to us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Dive Worldwide, Capitol House, 12-13 Bridge Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 0HL, United Kingdom
Want to talk things through first?
Call one of our expert consultants on 0845 130 6980 or 01962 302 087.
Paying your deposit
To make a confirmed booking we need to receive a minimum deposit from you, normally £100 per person or 10% of the total holiday cost (whichever is the greater) for resorts and 40% for liveaboards. It can sometimes be more than that but we will confirm the amount to you. You can pay in any of the following ways:
- Electronic bank transfer using the booking number and account details we will provide
- Cheque made payable to Dive Worldwide
- Credit card or debit card over the phone. Please note that charges apply for credit card payments.
When we receive both your booking details and deposit, we will send you your holiday confirmation.
Things you need to know
Please read our booking information and conditions carefully. You must accept these conditions on your booking form to confirm your booking.
Travel Insurance is compulsory for all our tours. We recommend you consider our carefully designed insurance package from our specialist brokers, Campbell Irvine. If you decide that’s not for you, you must arrange your own.