10 to 18 Days London to London [FB (On liveaboard only)]
On board the luxurious Tambora, enjoy an exhilirating adventure cruising throughout the Indonesian archipelago, unique in its diversity and home to the world's best dive sites. In 2011 the boat will visit the islands off Borneo (Manta and other large pelagic encounters), Sulawesi (world renowned for its macro life) and Raja Ampat (inlcuding Cenderawasih Bay, unmatched in terms of marine biodiversity). Designed and built from scratch, the eight spacious cabins are en-suite, sound proof and incredibly comfortable.
The entire vessel has been engineered for a minimum of noise and vibration as well as catering specifically for divers. An experienced and professional crew see to every individual's needs, offering an efficient and convenient service throughout your eleven night cruise. Up to four dives a day are offered, either from the platform or a short dinghy ride away. Nitrox is available.
- Cost per person: From £2,985
- What's included: Return flights from the UK, accommodation in a twin share cabin (nights as indicated), full board, transfers and diving package with tanks and weights.
- Accommodation: Liveaboard - 11 nights
- Departure details: Various departures, please call for details
- Diving package: Up to 4 dives per day, tanks & weights provided
- Tour code: DITL